Apr 16, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
A handful of Penguins fans may have dressed up as bears to “scare” Ilya Bryzgalov, but that probably won’t compare to the reception Tim Thomas will receive tonight in Washington, DC, just a few months after the Bruins’ goalie decided to skip a team visit to the White House.
Capitals blog “Russian Machine Never Breaks” has created three options for fans to print out and bring to the Verizon Center. The first two are posters, the third a mask.
All in good fun.
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 0
- BREAKING: End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 5
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 14
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 6
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 40
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 28
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)