Apr 16, 2012, 1:39 PM EST
The LA Kings have received several strong individual performances in their series with Vancouver.
First, there was the mockery of Ryan Kesler and “To everyone in Canada outside of BC, you’re welcome” tweets after winning Game 1.
Then, the “We apologize in advance for anyone this tweet offends: #LAKings lead series 2-0” blast after Game 2.
Now — in the wake of Sunday’s Game 3 win that gave L.A. a seemingly insurmountable series lead – the Kings Twitter account was at it again:
The Kings issued a pseudo-apology after the first round of tweets — the ol’ “to anyone who found this offensive” routine — with VP of communications and content Mike Altieri saying “We encourage our digital team to be creative, interactive and apply a sense of humor whenever possible.”
So it’s safe to say they won’t be offering any mea culpas for the latest tweets which, to be fair, are kinda funny.
And, if you’re a Canucks fan…kinda sad.
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 35
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 7
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 40
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (56)