Apr 16, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
Like many hockey fans, Chris Therien didn’t think too much of Sidney Crosby‘s performance Sunday. But unlike many hockey fans, the former Flyers defenseman was able to use his job as color commentator on Sportsradio 94 WIP to let it be known.
Give it a listen below. It’s quite the tirade.
“What is to say somebody can’t just punch [Crosby's] lights right out, concussion or no concussion?…Punch him in the face as hard as you can.”
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 8
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40