Apr 16, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
Like many hockey fans, Chris Therien didn’t think too much of Sidney Crosby‘s performance Sunday. But unlike many hockey fans, the former Flyers defenseman was able to use his job as color commentator on Sportsradio 94 WIP to let it be known.
Give it a listen below. It’s quite the tirade.
“What is to say somebody can’t just punch [Crosby’s] lights right out, concussion or no concussion?…Punch him in the face as hard as you can.”
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5