Apr 15, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
Game 3 between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia has already provided enough fireworks to make the Fourth of July look small, but one of the most notable scuffles involved Penguins captain Sidney Crosby and Flyers top scorer Claude Giroux.
The two jawed and poked at each other and finally had enough where Giroux felt he had to jump in and scrap with Crosby. Enough of my blathering though, check out the video. This is just a sample of how wild things got at the start of the game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 62
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 27
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15