Apr 15, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan is a pretty mild-mannered guy most of the time. After seeing his team drop Game 2 to St. Louis 3-0 with a finish that saw fights galore, he couldn’t keep his feelings from coming out in the post-game press conference.
When asked what he thought of Game 2, he didn’t hold back.
“Well it depends what you’re talking about. If you’re talking about the instigator, the sucker punch, the blow to the head, the broken nose… What do you think I thought of it,” McLellan asked. Yikes, have at it coach.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 8
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40