Apr 15, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan is a pretty mild-mannered guy most of the time. After seeing his team drop Game 2 to St. Louis 3-0 with a finish that saw fights galore, he couldn’t keep his feelings from coming out in the post-game press conference.
When asked what he thought of Game 2, he didn’t hold back.
“Well it depends what you’re talking about. If you’re talking about the instigator, the sucker punch, the blow to the head, the broken nose… What do you think I thought of it,” McLellan asked. Yikes, have at it coach.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (86)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)