Apr 15, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan is a pretty mild-mannered guy most of the time. After seeing his team drop Game 2 to St. Louis 3-0 with a finish that saw fights galore, he couldn’t keep his feelings from coming out in the post-game press conference.
When asked what he thought of Game 2, he didn’t hold back.
“Well it depends what you’re talking about. If you’re talking about the instigator, the sucker punch, the blow to the head, the broken nose… What do you think I thought of it,” McLellan asked. Yikes, have at it coach.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 14
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 31
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)