Apr 15, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan is a pretty mild-mannered guy most of the time. After seeing his team drop Game 2 to St. Louis 3-0 with a finish that saw fights galore, he couldn’t keep his feelings from coming out in the post-game press conference.
When asked what he thought of Game 2, he didn’t hold back.
“Well it depends what you’re talking about. If you’re talking about the instigator, the sucker punch, the blow to the head, the broken nose… What do you think I thought of it,” McLellan asked. Yikes, have at it coach.
- Video: Johnny Hockey puts on a show in Flames win 0
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)