Apr 15, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
One guy who hasn’t been a factor in the series for the Pittsburgh Penguins as of yet is defenseman Matt Niskanen. Niskanen missed the first two games of the series with an injury but he’ll get a chance to help out the slumping Penguins defense in Game 3.
Meanwhile, at forward coach Dan Bylsma is making one change. Joe Vitale will take a seat for Game 3 and veteran Richard Park will take his spot on the fourth line. Vitale isn’t exactly a crowd favorite in Philly but going with the veteran experience is never usually a bad move.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40