Apr 15, 2012, 3:03 PM EST
One guy who hasn’t been a factor in the series for the Pittsburgh Penguins as of yet is defenseman Matt Niskanen. Niskanen missed the first two games of the series with an injury but he’ll get a chance to help out the slumping Penguins defense in Game 3.
Meanwhile, at forward coach Dan Bylsma is making one change. Joe Vitale will take a seat for Game 3 and veteran Richard Park will take his spot on the fourth line. Vitale isn’t exactly a crowd favorite in Philly but going with the veteran experience is never usually a bad move.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 8
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 35
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 18
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32