Apr 15, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
One guy who hasn’t been a factor in the series for the Pittsburgh Penguins as of yet is defenseman Matt Niskanen. Niskanen missed the first two games of the series with an injury but he’ll get a chance to help out the slumping Penguins defense in Game 3.
Meanwhile, at forward coach Dan Bylsma is making one change. Joe Vitale will take a seat for Game 3 and veteran Richard Park will take his spot on the fourth line. Vitale isn’t exactly a crowd favorite in Philly but going with the veteran experience is never usually a bad move.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5