Apr 15, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
One guy who hasn’t been a factor in the series for the Pittsburgh Penguins as of yet is defenseman Matt Niskanen. Niskanen missed the first two games of the series with an injury but he’ll get a chance to help out the slumping Penguins defense in Game 3.
Meanwhile, at forward coach Dan Bylsma is making one change. Joe Vitale will take a seat for Game 3 and veteran Richard Park will take his spot on the fourth line. Vitale isn’t exactly a crowd favorite in Philly but going with the veteran experience is never usually a bad move.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63