Apr 15, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
One guy who hasn’t been a factor in the series for the Pittsburgh Penguins as of yet is defenseman Matt Niskanen. Niskanen missed the first two games of the series with an injury but he’ll get a chance to help out the slumping Penguins defense in Game 3.
Meanwhile, at forward coach Dan Bylsma is making one change. Joe Vitale will take a seat for Game 3 and veteran Richard Park will take his spot on the fourth line. Vitale isn’t exactly a crowd favorite in Philly but going with the veteran experience is never usually a bad move.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38