Apr 15, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury has had better playoff series in his career. So far his first round series against Philadelphia has been less than memorable, but he may have reached his low point this afternoon.
Pittsburgh was holding a 1-0 lead thanks to a Jordan Staal goal but Maxime Talbot and Sean Couturier were hoping to change that. Boy did they ever as Couturier’s shot was steered away but Talbot so delicately touched the rebound only to see it flutter through Fleury to tie the game at 1-1.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
U-G-L-Y you ain’t got no alibi, that goal is ugly. And soft.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 3
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 11
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 24
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 14
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 8
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)