Apr 15, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury has had better playoff series in his career. So far his first round series against Philadelphia has been less than memorable, but he may have reached his low point this afternoon.
Pittsburgh was holding a 1-0 lead thanks to a Jordan Staal goal but Maxime Talbot and Sean Couturier were hoping to change that. Boy did they ever as Couturier’s shot was steered away but Talbot so delicately touched the rebound only to see it flutter through Fleury to tie the game at 1-1.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
U-G-L-Y you ain’t got no alibi, that goal is ugly. And soft.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 15
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 37
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)