Apr 15, 2012, 6:44 PM EST
Penguins forward James Neal caught the ire of the Flyers by not just scoring two goals against them but also for delivering some questionable hits. The one hit that really got Philly steamed up all over again was his shot on rookie Sean Couturier.
Neal blasted Couturier with an almost blindside shot that dazed the Flyers youngster and sent him off the ice for a short while. Neal wasn’t penalized on the play and later caught Claude Giroux with a similarly destructive hit that wobbled Giroux late in the game. The Flyers got last laugh winning the game 8-4 and taking a 3-0 lead in the series.
As for his hit on Couturier, check it out here.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 6
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3