Apr 15, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
Penguins forward James Neal caught the ire of the Flyers by not just scoring two goals against them but also for delivering some questionable hits. The one hit that really got Philly steamed up all over again was his shot on rookie Sean Couturier.
Neal blasted Couturier with an almost blindside shot that dazed the Flyers youngster and sent him off the ice for a short while. Neal wasn’t penalized on the play and later caught Claude Giroux with a similarly destructive hit that wobbled Giroux late in the game. The Flyers got last laugh winning the game 8-4 and taking a 3-0 lead in the series.
As for his hit on Couturier, check it out here.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Filppula, Stamkos score two big goals for Bolts 0
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 7
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 28
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 54
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)