Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Another close game, and another road team stealing home ice advantage. This time around the deed was done in Detroit as the Predators took out the Red Wings 3-2. Nashville now takes a 2-1 series lead and gets home ice advantage back in their favor.
Game 4 will be Tuesday night in Detroit as the Predators will hope to take a commanding 3-1 series lead back home while Detroit looks to even things up.
Here’s a few things to talk about in the comments section:
—- Pekka Rinne continues to stand on his head and be the biggest factor in the series. He stopped 41 shots in Game 3 and he appears to be kind of good.
—- Detroit again managed to dominate play for a good chunk of the game and just couldn’t get things to go their way. Will frustration kick in at all for these guys or are they too veteran savvy for that?
—- Pavel Datsyuk just continues to be amazing regardless of how things go. Check out his robbery and goal from the second period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
—- Seeing Detroit lose a game at home is a rarity. They went 31-7-3 at Joe Louis Arena this season. Now they’re 0-1 in the playoffs.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)