Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Another close game, and another road team stealing home ice advantage. This time around the deed was done in Detroit as the Predators took out the Red Wings 3-2. Nashville now takes a 2-1 series lead and gets home ice advantage back in their favor.
Game 4 will be Tuesday night in Detroit as the Predators will hope to take a commanding 3-1 series lead back home while Detroit looks to even things up.
Here’s a few things to talk about in the comments section:
—- Pekka Rinne continues to stand on his head and be the biggest factor in the series. He stopped 41 shots in Game 3 and he appears to be kind of good.
—- Detroit again managed to dominate play for a good chunk of the game and just couldn’t get things to go their way. Will frustration kick in at all for these guys or are they too veteran savvy for that?
—- Pavel Datsyuk just continues to be amazing regardless of how things go. Check out his robbery and goal from the second period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
—- Seeing Detroit lose a game at home is a rarity. They went 31-7-3 at Joe Louis Arena this season. Now they’re 0-1 in the playoffs.
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 3
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 2
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 12
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)