Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Another close game, and another road team stealing home ice advantage. This time around the deed was done in Detroit as the Predators took out the Red Wings 3-2. Nashville now takes a 2-1 series lead and gets home ice advantage back in their favor.
Game 4 will be Tuesday night in Detroit as the Predators will hope to take a commanding 3-1 series lead back home while Detroit looks to even things up.
Here’s a few things to talk about in the comments section:
—- Pekka Rinne continues to stand on his head and be the biggest factor in the series. He stopped 41 shots in Game 3 and he appears to be kind of good.
—- Detroit again managed to dominate play for a good chunk of the game and just couldn’t get things to go their way. Will frustration kick in at all for these guys or are they too veteran savvy for that?
—- Pavel Datsyuk just continues to be amazing regardless of how things go. Check out his robbery and goal from the second period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
—- Seeing Detroit lose a game at home is a rarity. They went 31-7-3 at Joe Louis Arena this season. Now they’re 0-1 in the playoffs.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)