Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Another close game, and another road team stealing home ice advantage. This time around the deed was done in Detroit as the Predators took out the Red Wings 3-2. Nashville now takes a 2-1 series lead and gets home ice advantage back in their favor.
Game 4 will be Tuesday night in Detroit as the Predators will hope to take a commanding 3-1 series lead back home while Detroit looks to even things up.
Here’s a few things to talk about in the comments section:
—- Pekka Rinne continues to stand on his head and be the biggest factor in the series. He stopped 41 shots in Game 3 and he appears to be kind of good.
—- Detroit again managed to dominate play for a good chunk of the game and just couldn’t get things to go their way. Will frustration kick in at all for these guys or are they too veteran savvy for that?
—- Pavel Datsyuk just continues to be amazing regardless of how things go. Check out his robbery and goal from the second period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
—- Seeing Detroit lose a game at home is a rarity. They went 31-7-3 at Joe Louis Arena this season. Now they’re 0-1 in the playoffs.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 12
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 77
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2