Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Another close game, and another road team stealing home ice advantage. This time around the deed was done in Detroit as the Predators took out the Red Wings 3-2. Nashville now takes a 2-1 series lead and gets home ice advantage back in their favor.
Game 4 will be Tuesday night in Detroit as the Predators will hope to take a commanding 3-1 series lead back home while Detroit looks to even things up.
Here’s a few things to talk about in the comments section:
—- Pekka Rinne continues to stand on his head and be the biggest factor in the series. He stopped 41 shots in Game 3 and he appears to be kind of good.
—- Detroit again managed to dominate play for a good chunk of the game and just couldn’t get things to go their way. Will frustration kick in at all for these guys or are they too veteran savvy for that?
—- Pavel Datsyuk just continues to be amazing regardless of how things go. Check out his robbery and goal from the second period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
—- Seeing Detroit lose a game at home is a rarity. They went 31-7-3 at Joe Louis Arena this season. Now they’re 0-1 in the playoffs.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 6
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5