Apr 15, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
Whether you’re a casual hockey fan or live and die with every bounce of the puck, the Philadelphia Flyers’ 8-4 win against the Pittsburgh Penguins was pretty mind-blowing. There were 12 goals, 148 penalty minutes and generally an incredible series of events. Seeing it in the moment was probably more overwhelming than the opening minutes of “Enter the Void,” so if you want to watch the whole game again, click on the link below:
Now don’t mind me, I’m just going to stare off into the distance and ask existential questions about hockey for a little while.
Re-live Game 3 through PHT
Hulkamania runs wild in favor of the Flyers? Et tu Hulk?
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 8
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 11
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33