Apr 15, 2012, 8:37 PM EDT
Whether you’re a casual hockey fan or live and die with every bounce of the puck, the Philadelphia Flyers’ 8-4 win against the Pittsburgh Penguins was pretty mind-blowing. There were 12 goals, 148 penalty minutes and generally an incredible series of events. Seeing it in the moment was probably more overwhelming than the opening minutes of “Enter the Void,” so if you want to watch the whole game again, click on the link below:
Now don’t mind me, I’m just going to stare off into the distance and ask existential questions about hockey for a little while.
Re-live Game 3 through PHT
Hulkamania runs wild in favor of the Flyers? Et tu Hulk?
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18