Apr 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EDT
We have another four playoff contests on Sunday. Nashville and Detroit will play in Game 3 on NBC at noon ET. Philadelphia will host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 of their series at 3pm ET. That contest will also be on NBC. NBCSN will televise the two night games, which are New Jersey vs Florida (7:30pm ET) and Vancouver vs Los Angeles (10:30pm ET).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Flyers-Penguins series has certainly been the highlight of the first round, but the Canucks-Kings contest is another one to watch. Los Angeles has taken a 2-0 series lead, so the pressure will be on Vancouver to come back and avoid an embarrassing first round upset. One of the big questions in that game is who the Canucks’ starting goaltender will be. Canucks coach Alain Vigneault has the answer, but he hasn’t shared it with the world yet.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25