Apr 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EST
We have another four playoff contests on Sunday. Nashville and Detroit will play in Game 3 on NBC at noon ET. Philadelphia will host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 of their series at 3pm ET. That contest will also be on NBC. NBCSN will televise the two night games, which are New Jersey vs Florida (7:30pm ET) and Vancouver vs Los Angeles (10:30pm ET).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Flyers-Penguins series has certainly been the highlight of the first round, but the Canucks-Kings contest is another one to watch. Los Angeles has taken a 2-0 series lead, so the pressure will be on Vancouver to come back and avoid an embarrassing first round upset. One of the big questions in that game is who the Canucks’ starting goaltender will be. Canucks coach Alain Vigneault has the answer, but he hasn’t shared it with the world yet.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46