Apr 14, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
After the uproar caused by the Los Angeles Kings’ official Twitter account with their celebratory Game 1 tweet, seeing the Kings take Game 2 thanks to Jonathan Quick‘s monster night in goal and Dustin Brown‘s three-point night made us all curious what they’d do for an encore.
The Kings social media gurus decided to take things in a bit of a different direction this time around and played off the “controversy” they fired up after Game 1.
Chances are that if you’re offended by this tweet, you’re part of the problem and might need to sit the next one out. Cool off with a lemonade perhaps.
Facts being what they are still managed to disturb and upset the most unhinged Canucks fans on Twitter, but for the most part, this one’s a lot more fun and playful and one that ensures those who were outraged before can just sit there and seethe this time around. Appealing to a team’s fans is never a bad thing.
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 11
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 4
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 11
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 74
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 67
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)