Apr 14, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
Seeing Bruins forward get hit on the head by a falling pane of glass after their Game 1 win was scary enough, but Bruins fans can relax this afternoon.
The main concern for Krejci was the condition his head was in after having a 120-pound piece of glass come down on his head after exuberant fans managed to knock it out of place celebrating the Bruins’ overtime victory. While Krejci took things easy yesterday, he was determined to get back out there to help the Bruins try and go up 2-0 in their series with the Capitals.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35