Apr 13, 2012, 12:04 AM EDT
On Wednesday, Danny Briere‘s offside goal helped to turn around what was once a 3-0 deficit into a 4-1 OT win for the Philadelphia Flyers. It’s too early to tell what kind of impact Thursday’s controversial missed-call-turned-goal might have, but it appears that the Phoenix Coyotes were spared a too many men on the ice penalty before tying things up against the Chicago Blackhawks tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Coyotes now lead 2-1 early in the third period, so this could be another blown call that the NHL will eventually apologize about. How do you feel about it, though?
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11