Apr 13, 2012, 12:04 AM EDT
On Wednesday, Danny Briere‘s offside goal helped to turn around what was once a 3-0 deficit into a 4-1 OT win for the Philadelphia Flyers. It’s too early to tell what kind of impact Thursday’s controversial missed-call-turned-goal might have, but it appears that the Phoenix Coyotes were spared a too many men on the ice penalty before tying things up against the Chicago Blackhawks tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Coyotes now lead 2-1 early in the third period, so this could be another blown call that the NHL will eventually apologize about. How do you feel about it, though?
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 0
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 3
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30