Apr 13, 2012, 12:04 AM EST
On Wednesday, Danny Briere‘s offside goal helped to turn around what was once a 3-0 deficit into a 4-1 OT win for the Philadelphia Flyers. It’s too early to tell what kind of impact Thursday’s controversial missed-call-turned-goal might have, but it appears that the Phoenix Coyotes were spared a too many men on the ice penalty before tying things up against the Chicago Blackhawks tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Coyotes now lead 2-1 early in the third period, so this could be another blown call that the NHL will eventually apologize about. How do you feel about it, though?
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17