Apr 13, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Don’t expect to see Daniel Sedin in the Vancouver lineup tonight when the Canucks and Kings meet for Game 2 at Rogers Arena.
According to The Province, Sedin (concussion) skated by himself this morning, about 90 minutes before the rest of the team practiced.
Coach Alain Vigneault wouldn’t (or couldn’t) say if his top scorer will make the trip to Los Angeles for Sunday’s Game 3.
The Canucks are expected to make two line-up changes for Game 2.
First, Andrew Ebbett will replace the suspended Byron Bitz as the fourth-line center.
Ballard hasn’t played since Feb. 7 due to a concussion, but says he’s “all cleared and ready to go.”
Vigneault hasn’t confirmed Ballard is in, but according to TSN’s Farhan Lalji, “it seems quite obvious he is.”
So what kind of Canucks team can we expect to see tonight?
“I think our main concern tonight is going to be stay out of the [penalty] box and keep the game flowing,” said Ryan Kesler.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34