Apr 13, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
Don’t expect to see Daniel Sedin in the Vancouver lineup tonight when the Canucks and Kings meet for Game 2 at Rogers Arena.
According to The Province, Sedin (concussion) skated by himself this morning, about 90 minutes before the rest of the team practiced.
Coach Alain Vigneault wouldn’t (or couldn’t) say if his top scorer will make the trip to Los Angeles for Sunday’s Game 3.
The Canucks are expected to make two line-up changes for Game 2.
First, Andrew Ebbett will replace the suspended Byron Bitz as the fourth-line center.
Ballard hasn’t played since Feb. 7 due to a concussion, but says he’s “all cleared and ready to go.”
Vigneault hasn’t confirmed Ballard is in, but according to TSN’s Farhan Lalji, “it seems quite obvious he is.”
So what kind of Canucks team can we expect to see tonight?
“I think our main concern tonight is going to be stay out of the [penalty] box and keep the game flowing,” said Ryan Kesler.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 1
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)