Apr 13, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Don’t expect to see Daniel Sedin in the Vancouver lineup tonight when the Canucks and Kings meet for Game 2 at Rogers Arena.
According to The Province, Sedin (concussion) skated by himself this morning, about 90 minutes before the rest of the team practiced.
Coach Alain Vigneault wouldn’t (or couldn’t) say if his top scorer will make the trip to Los Angeles for Sunday’s Game 3.
The Canucks are expected to make two line-up changes for Game 2.
First, Andrew Ebbett will replace the suspended Byron Bitz as the fourth-line center.
Ballard hasn’t played since Feb. 7 due to a concussion, but says he’s “all cleared and ready to go.”
Vigneault hasn’t confirmed Ballard is in, but according to TSN’s Farhan Lalji, “it seems quite obvious he is.”
So what kind of Canucks team can we expect to see tonight?
“I think our main concern tonight is going to be stay out of the [penalty] box and keep the game flowing,” said Ryan Kesler.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 12
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 13
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)