Apr 12, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
The first day of the 2012 Playoffs certainly lived up to expectations. We had a big comeback win for Philadelphia, the Kings’ pulled off a huge upset against Vancouver, and Nashville held on in a tight matchup against Detroit. But which plays were the most impressive on Wednesday? I attempted to pick out the two best highlights of the night and I’m asking you which you think was superior: Pekka Rinne’s incredible sequence against Detroit or Jonathan Quick’s critical toe save versus Vancouver?
You can review both of the highlights below before voting.
Think I picked the wrong clips? Let me know what goal, save, or hit was the most impressive in your mind.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 2
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 15
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 35
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 44
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)