Apr 12, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
The first day of the 2012 Playoffs certainly lived up to expectations. We had a big comeback win for Philadelphia, the Kings’ pulled off a huge upset against Vancouver, and Nashville held on in a tight matchup against Detroit. But which plays were the most impressive on Wednesday? I attempted to pick out the two best highlights of the night and I’m asking you which you think was superior: Pekka Rinne’s incredible sequence against Detroit or Jonathan Quick’s critical toe save versus Vancouver?
You can review both of the highlights below before voting.
Think I picked the wrong clips? Let me know what goal, save, or hit was the most impressive in your mind.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 28
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 111
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 79
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (111)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (79)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)