Apr 11, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
OK, so let’s say you live in Seattle and you want to know which channel tonight’s Red Wings-Predators game is on.
Now also suppose your zip code is 98115 and your cable provider is Comcast King County South.
All you have to do is go here to the NHL Playoffs Channel Finder, enter your zip code, and you’ll learn that the game will be broadcast on CNBC (channel 46) starting at 5 p.m. PT.
The NHL Playoffs Channel Finder also works for other zip codes!
Remember, the 2012 NHL post-season marks the first time in league history that every first-round playoff game is being televised on a national platform. In order to televise as many as five games on a given day/night during the first round, the NBC Sports Group will present match-ups on NBC, the NBC Sports Network, the NHL Network, and NBCUniversal’s business channel CNBC in primetime.
Also, Law & Order: SVU is a good show.
Related: Full first-round schedule
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 6
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 36
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 48
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)