Apr 11, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
OK, so let’s say you live in Seattle and you want to know which channel tonight’s Red Wings-Predators game is on.
Now also suppose your zip code is 98115 and your cable provider is Comcast King County South.
All you have to do is go here to the NHL Playoffs Channel Finder, enter your zip code, and you’ll learn that the game will be broadcast on CNBC (channel 46) starting at 5 p.m. PT.
The NHL Playoffs Channel Finder also works for other zip codes!
Remember, the 2012 NHL post-season marks the first time in league history that every first-round playoff game is being televised on a national platform. In order to televise as many as five games on a given day/night during the first round, the NBC Sports Group will present match-ups on NBC, the NBC Sports Network, the NHL Network, and NBCUniversal’s business channel CNBC in primetime.
Also, Law & Order: SVU is a good show.
Related: Full first-round schedule
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 0
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 4
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)