Apr 11, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
OK, so let’s say you live in Seattle and you want to know which channel tonight’s Red Wings-Predators game is on.
Now also suppose your zip code is 98115 and your cable provider is Comcast King County South.
All you have to do is go here to the NHL Playoffs Channel Finder, enter your zip code, and you’ll learn that the game will be broadcast on CNBC (channel 46) starting at 5 p.m. PT.
The NHL Playoffs Channel Finder also works for other zip codes!
Remember, the 2012 NHL post-season marks the first time in league history that every first-round playoff game is being televised on a national platform. In order to televise as many as five games on a given day/night during the first round, the NBC Sports Group will present match-ups on NBC, the NBC Sports Network, the NHL Network, and NBCUniversal’s business channel CNBC in primetime.
Also, Law & Order: SVU is a good show.
Related: Full first-round schedule
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54