Apr 10, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
“He’s 100 percent,” said brother Henrik. ”It was good to see him out there. It’s been a while. He looks good. We’re happy. If he wouldn’t have been out there today, he would have been a real long shot for Wednesday. That’s a good sign.”
Today, however, Daniel’s not on the ice for practice.
We’ll follow up if the Canucks have any comment, but if he’s not able to practice, we’re not sure how he can play tomorrow. (And if he can’t, he probably wasn’t faking.)
Sedin missed the last nine games of the regular season with a concussion.
Update: Sedin skated after practice with the Black Aces.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 15
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 57
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 25
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (60)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)