Apr 10, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
“He’s 100 percent,” said brother Henrik. ”It was good to see him out there. It’s been a while. He looks good. We’re happy. If he wouldn’t have been out there today, he would have been a real long shot for Wednesday. That’s a good sign.”
Today, however, Daniel’s not on the ice for practice.
We’ll follow up if the Canucks have any comment, but if he’s not able to practice, we’re not sure how he can play tomorrow. (And if he can’t, he probably wasn’t faking.)
Sedin missed the last nine games of the regular season with a concussion.
Update: Sedin skated after practice with the Black Aces.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 13
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 7
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 8
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 17
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 22
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)