Apr 10, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
“He’s 100 percent,” said brother Henrik. ”It was good to see him out there. It’s been a while. He looks good. We’re happy. If he wouldn’t have been out there today, he would have been a real long shot for Wednesday. That’s a good sign.”
Today, however, Daniel’s not on the ice for practice.
We’ll follow up if the Canucks have any comment, but if he’s not able to practice, we’re not sure how he can play tomorrow. (And if he can’t, he probably wasn’t faking.)
Sedin missed the last nine games of the regular season with a concussion.
Update: Sedin skated after practice with the Black Aces.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 26
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 8
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (27)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)