Apr 10, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
“He’s 100 percent,” said brother Henrik. ”It was good to see him out there. It’s been a while. He looks good. We’re happy. If he wouldn’t have been out there today, he would have been a real long shot for Wednesday. That’s a good sign.”
Today, however, Daniel’s not on the ice for practice.
We’ll follow up if the Canucks have any comment, but if he’s not able to practice, we’re not sure how he can play tomorrow. (And if he can’t, he probably wasn’t faking.)
Sedin missed the last nine games of the regular season with a concussion.
Update: Sedin skated after practice with the Black Aces.
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 8
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 43
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)