Apr 9, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
It’s looking like both snipers will be ready for Game 1 Wednesday in Vancouver.
Carter missed the last five games of the regular season with a deep bone bruise in his ankle, but L.A. Times reporter Helene Elliott tweets that he was “skating, turning well” today.
Since joining the Kings from Columbus, Carter has six goals in 16 games. At that clip, he’d score 31 goals over a full season.
Los Angeles is 11-5-0 with the 27-year-old in the lineup.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32