Apr 9, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
It’s looking like both snipers will be ready for Game 1 Wednesday in Vancouver.
Carter missed the last five games of the regular season with a deep bone bruise in his ankle, but L.A. Times reporter Helene Elliott tweets that he was “skating, turning well” today.
Since joining the Kings from Columbus, Carter has six goals in 16 games. At that clip, he’d score 31 goals over a full season.
Los Angeles is 11-5-0 with the 27-year-old in the lineup.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)