Apr 9, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
It’s looking like both snipers will be ready for Game 1 Wednesday in Vancouver.
Carter missed the last five games of the regular season with a deep bone bruise in his ankle, but L.A. Times reporter Helene Elliott tweets that he was “skating, turning well” today.
Since joining the Kings from Columbus, Carter has six goals in 16 games. At that clip, he’d score 31 goals over a full season.
Los Angeles is 11-5-0 with the 27-year-old in the lineup.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22