Apr 9, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
It’s looking like both snipers will be ready for Game 1 Wednesday in Vancouver.
Carter missed the last five games of the regular season with a deep bone bruise in his ankle, but L.A. Times reporter Helene Elliott tweets that he was “skating, turning well” today.
Since joining the Kings from Columbus, Carter has six goals in 16 games. At that clip, he’d score 31 goals over a full season.
Los Angeles is 11-5-0 with the 27-year-old in the lineup.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 22
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 24
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 11
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 74
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (76)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)