Apr 7, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
Here are a few topics:
—- So the Nashville Predators will host the Detroit Red Wings in the first round. Let me ask, then: will the Red Wings regret earning the extra point as they grind out a (theoretically) tougher first draw?
—- Going further, can the road-weak (17-21-3) Red Wings survive the first round without home ice advantage?
—- Sound off Chicago Blackhawks fans: which Pacific Division winner would be the easiest matchup? Conversely, who would the ‘Hawks rather avoid?
—- It’s now five games back for Jimmy Howard. Does he look playoff-ready to you?
—- This afternoon’s contest gives a solid example of how strong the Blackhawks are in big games without Jonathan Toews. How much trouble would Chicago be without Toews? Could they win at least the first round without him?
—- Along similar lines, Corey Crawford has played almost every game down the stretch for the Hawks. Can they go deep with him as “The Guy” or are they doomed in net?
—- The shootout is a derisive force in hockey, but every now and then moments of individual brilliance makes it easier to tolerate. Pavel Datsyuk and Patrick Kane had a round of “Anything you can do, I can do better.” So whose mind-blowing move was better? (Note: Kane’s resulted in a goal, if that makes a difference)
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 17
- Report: Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 9
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 14
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 12
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 31
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ 40
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- Hextall launched profanity-laced tirade against Flyers last night 34
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him 56
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (56)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ (40)