Apr 7, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
Here are a few topics:
—- So the Nashville Predators will host the Detroit Red Wings in the first round. Let me ask, then: will the Red Wings regret earning the extra point as they grind out a (theoretically) tougher first draw?
—- Going further, can the road-weak (17-21-3) Red Wings survive the first round without home ice advantage?
—- Sound off Chicago Blackhawks fans: which Pacific Division winner would be the easiest matchup? Conversely, who would the ‘Hawks rather avoid?
—- It’s now five games back for Jimmy Howard. Does he look playoff-ready to you?
—- This afternoon’s contest gives a solid example of how strong the Blackhawks are in big games without Jonathan Toews. How much trouble would Chicago be without Toews? Could they win at least the first round without him?
—- Along similar lines, Corey Crawford has played almost every game down the stretch for the Hawks. Can they go deep with him as “The Guy” or are they doomed in net?
—- The shootout is a derisive force in hockey, but every now and then moments of individual brilliance makes it easier to tolerate. Pavel Datsyuk and Patrick Kane had a round of “Anything you can do, I can do better.” So whose mind-blowing move was better? (Note: Kane’s resulted in a goal, if that makes a difference)
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 2
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 20
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 29
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)