Apr 6, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have recalled forward Steve MacIntyre from the AHL in a move that might just have something to do with Saturday’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN).
MacIntyre has no goals, no assists, and one “going bananas” in 22 games with the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins.
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 17
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 42
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 91
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 79
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL