Apr 4, 2012, 12:25 AM EST
NBC Sports Network carried two contests full of top-tier talent without huge playoff implications. What did that mean? A lot of goals – most of them coming from sloppiness.
For people with a lot of Jacques Lemaire in their souls, that hockey might have been disgraceful. The rest of us probably at least partially enjoyed the chaos. Check out highlights of the game below to get the synopsis of all the wild scoring in a 5-3 Pittsburgh Penguins win against the Boston Bruins.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Anaheim Ducks-Vancouver Canucks is shaping up to be similar – if not a bit more competitive – so expect an update with video of that game in this post later tonight.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 6
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2