Apr 4, 2012, 12:25 AM EST
NBC Sports Network carried two contests full of top-tier talent without huge playoff implications. What did that mean? A lot of goals – most of them coming from sloppiness.
For people with a lot of Jacques Lemaire in their souls, that hockey might have been disgraceful. The rest of us probably at least partially enjoyed the chaos. Check out highlights of the game below to get the synopsis of all the wild scoring in a 5-3 Pittsburgh Penguins win against the Boston Bruins.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Anaheim Ducks-Vancouver Canucks is shaping up to be similar – if not a bit more competitive – so expect an update with video of that game in this post later tonight.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)