Apr 4, 2012, 12:25 AM EDT
NBC Sports Network carried two contests full of top-tier talent without huge playoff implications. What did that mean? A lot of goals – most of them coming from sloppiness.
For people with a lot of Jacques Lemaire in their souls, that hockey might have been disgraceful. The rest of us probably at least partially enjoyed the chaos. Check out highlights of the game below to get the synopsis of all the wild scoring in a 5-3 Pittsburgh Penguins win against the Boston Bruins.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Anaheim Ducks-Vancouver Canucks is shaping up to be similar – if not a bit more competitive – so expect an update with video of that game in this post later tonight.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 73
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)