Apr 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman Kevin Bieksa is taking another maintenance day today. He’s taken a few maintenance days lately. In fact, he’s been maintaining since his last game on March 26. It’s not clear how many more maintenance days Bieksa will need, but it’s expected he’ll be fully maintained by the playoffs, if not sooner. The Canucks have played four games since Bieksa started taking maintenance days.
Here’s Bieksa speaking to reporters about all the maintaining he’s been doing on his maintenance days.
PS – The Province reports Bieksa’s been seen limping around Rogers Arena, which suggests his maintenance days are really recovery days, possibly due to a sore foot.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 5
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 15
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 17
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)