Apr 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman Kevin Bieksa is taking another maintenance day today. He’s taken a few maintenance days lately. In fact, he’s been maintaining since his last game on March 26. It’s not clear how many more maintenance days Bieksa will need, but it’s expected he’ll be fully maintained by the playoffs, if not sooner. The Canucks have played four games since Bieksa started taking maintenance days.
Here’s Bieksa speaking to reporters about all the maintaining he’s been doing on his maintenance days.
PS – The Province reports Bieksa’s been seen limping around Rogers Arena, which suggests his maintenance days are really recovery days, possibly due to a sore foot.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32