Apr 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman Kevin Bieksa is taking another maintenance day today. He’s taken a few maintenance days lately. In fact, he’s been maintaining since his last game on March 26. It’s not clear how many more maintenance days Bieksa will need, but it’s expected he’ll be fully maintained by the playoffs, if not sooner. The Canucks have played four games since Bieksa started taking maintenance days.
Here’s Bieksa speaking to reporters about all the maintaining he’s been doing on his maintenance days.
PS – The Province reports Bieksa’s been seen limping around Rogers Arena, which suggests his maintenance days are really recovery days, possibly due to a sore foot.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38