Apr 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman Kevin Bieksa is taking another maintenance day today. He’s taken a few maintenance days lately. In fact, he’s been maintaining since his last game on March 26. It’s not clear how many more maintenance days Bieksa will need, but it’s expected he’ll be fully maintained by the playoffs, if not sooner. The Canucks have played four games since Bieksa started taking maintenance days.
Here’s Bieksa speaking to reporters about all the maintaining he’s been doing on his maintenance days.
PS – The Province reports Bieksa’s been seen limping around Rogers Arena, which suggests his maintenance days are really recovery days, possibly due to a sore foot.
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 4
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)