Apr 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman Kevin Bieksa is taking another maintenance day today. He’s taken a few maintenance days lately. In fact, he’s been maintaining since his last game on March 26. It’s not clear how many more maintenance days Bieksa will need, but it’s expected he’ll be fully maintained by the playoffs, if not sooner. The Canucks have played four games since Bieksa started taking maintenance days.
Here’s Bieksa speaking to reporters about all the maintaining he’s been doing on his maintenance days.
PS – The Province reports Bieksa’s been seen limping around Rogers Arena, which suggests his maintenance days are really recovery days, possibly due to a sore foot.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)