Apr 2, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
Radio-Canada says it was informed of Price’s injury by Montreal team doctor David Mulder.
Price, 24, has been out of the Montreal lineup since allowing four goals on 29 shots in Friday’s loss to the Rangers. He played the entire game but was held out of Saturday’s 3-2 shootout loss to Washington (Peter Budaj was in goal for the Canadiens) and didn’t participate in Monday’s practice.
Today, Montreal’s official Twitter feed said Price was “suffering from headaches,” and that his status “is being re-evaluated daily.”
It’s unclear when Price may have suffered the concussion, though a recent CBC report claims the injury occurred at practice.
Price is 26-28-11 this year with a .916 save percentage and 2.43 GAA. He was Montreal’s lone representative at the 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa.
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 17
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 28
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 36
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)