Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma told reporters today he hasn’t heard anything from the NHL regarding yesterday’s festivities at the end of the Flyers-Penguins game.
Bylsma also said he doesn’t expect to hear anything from the league.
And really, nothing happened that warranted supplementary discipline.
—- Flyers coach Peter Laviolette had a screaming match with Pens assistant Tony Granato. So what? Granted, Laviolette also broke a stick, which was sort of dangerous considering the flying pieces could’ve hurt someone. But nobody did get hurt, and besides, he was thrown out of the game.
Maybe supplementary discipline will follow — the NHL hasn’t said one way or the other. Hopefully it doesn’t though. Sometimes hockey games get heated. Don’t need to suspend everyone all the time.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 8
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 9
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 7
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 93
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (93)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)