Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma told reporters today he hasn’t heard anything from the NHL regarding yesterday’s festivities at the end of the Flyers-Penguins game.
Bylsma also said he doesn’t expect to hear anything from the league.
And really, nothing happened that warranted supplementary discipline.
—- Flyers coach Peter Laviolette had a screaming match with Pens assistant Tony Granato. So what? Granted, Laviolette also broke a stick, which was sort of dangerous considering the flying pieces could’ve hurt someone. But nobody did get hurt, and besides, he was thrown out of the game.
Maybe supplementary discipline will follow — the NHL hasn’t said one way or the other. Hopefully it doesn’t though. Sometimes hockey games get heated. Don’t need to suspend everyone all the time.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54