Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma told reporters today he hasn’t heard anything from the NHL regarding yesterday’s festivities at the end of the Flyers-Penguins game.
Bylsma also said he doesn’t expect to hear anything from the league.
And really, nothing happened that warranted supplementary discipline.
—- Flyers coach Peter Laviolette had a screaming match with Pens assistant Tony Granato. So what? Granted, Laviolette also broke a stick, which was sort of dangerous considering the flying pieces could’ve hurt someone. But nobody did get hurt, and besides, he was thrown out of the game.
Maybe supplementary discipline will follow — the NHL hasn’t said one way or the other. Hopefully it doesn’t though. Sometimes hockey games get heated. Don’t need to suspend everyone all the time.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 27
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)