Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma told reporters today he hasn’t heard anything from the NHL regarding yesterday’s festivities at the end of the Flyers-Penguins game.
Bylsma also said he doesn’t expect to hear anything from the league.
And really, nothing happened that warranted supplementary discipline.
—- Flyers coach Peter Laviolette had a screaming match with Pens assistant Tony Granato. So what? Granted, Laviolette also broke a stick, which was sort of dangerous considering the flying pieces could’ve hurt someone. But nobody did get hurt, and besides, he was thrown out of the game.
Maybe supplementary discipline will follow — the NHL hasn’t said one way or the other. Hopefully it doesn’t though. Sometimes hockey games get heated. Don’t need to suspend everyone all the time.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (43)