Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma told reporters today he hasn’t heard anything from the NHL regarding yesterday’s festivities at the end of the Flyers-Penguins game.
Bylsma also said he doesn’t expect to hear anything from the league.
And really, nothing happened that warranted supplementary discipline.
—- Flyers coach Peter Laviolette had a screaming match with Pens assistant Tony Granato. So what? Granted, Laviolette also broke a stick, which was sort of dangerous considering the flying pieces could’ve hurt someone. But nobody did get hurt, and besides, he was thrown out of the game.
Maybe supplementary discipline will follow — the NHL hasn’t said one way or the other. Hopefully it doesn’t though. Sometimes hockey games get heated. Don’t need to suspend everyone all the time.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 0
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 17
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 29
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 30
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 75
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 13
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (75)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (43)