Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
When it was announced Alexander Radulov would be leaving the KHL to re-join the Nashville Predators, many wondered how his skills would translate to the NHL. He would be dealing with a smaller ice surface, better defenders and the added intensity of a playoff push — not exactly a recipe for flashy play.
On Saturday against Chicago, Radulov showed he’d be just fine:
Slick goal, for sure…but to be fair, part of it involved Radulov dancing around 40-year-old Sean O’Donnell, who played four games in all of March.
(Though to be completely fair, Radulov also dangled through Brent Seabrook, who tossed out a cursory poke check.)
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39