Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
When it was announced Alexander Radulov would be leaving the KHL to re-join the Nashville Predators, many wondered how his skills would translate to the NHL. He would be dealing with a smaller ice surface, better defenders and the added intensity of a playoff push — not exactly a recipe for flashy play.
On Saturday against Chicago, Radulov showed he’d be just fine:
Slick goal, for sure…but to be fair, part of it involved Radulov dancing around 40-year-old Sean O’Donnell, who played four games in all of March.
(Though to be completely fair, Radulov also dangled through Brent Seabrook, who tossed out a cursory poke check.)
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46