Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
When it was announced Alexander Radulov would be leaving the KHL to re-join the Nashville Predators, many wondered how his skills would translate to the NHL. He would be dealing with a smaller ice surface, better defenders and the added intensity of a playoff push — not exactly a recipe for flashy play.
On Saturday against Chicago, Radulov showed he’d be just fine:
Slick goal, for sure…but to be fair, part of it involved Radulov dancing around 40-year-old Sean O’Donnell, who played four games in all of March.
(Though to be completely fair, Radulov also dangled through Brent Seabrook, who tossed out a cursory poke check.)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 32
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10