Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
When it was announced Alexander Radulov would be leaving the KHL to re-join the Nashville Predators, many wondered how his skills would translate to the NHL. He would be dealing with a smaller ice surface, better defenders and the added intensity of a playoff push — not exactly a recipe for flashy play.
On Saturday against Chicago, Radulov showed he’d be just fine:
Slick goal, for sure…but to be fair, part of it involved Radulov dancing around 40-year-old Sean O’Donnell, who played four games in all of March.
(Though to be completely fair, Radulov also dangled through Brent Seabrook, who tossed out a cursory poke check.)
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18