Mar 31, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
The Sabres’ loss to Pittsburgh last night turned out to bad news for a different reason.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News reports Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said Myers is out of tonight’s game thanks to a foot injury suffered last night. In Myers’ stead, T.J. Brennan and Brayden McNabb were each called up to try and fill out his position. Ruff says that Myers is day-to-day with the injury.
Myers has had his share of health issues this season but he’s started to get his game back in shape recently. Brennan and McNabb both in the house for tonight’s game, thanks to fellow defenseman Mike Weber being listed as questionable. Nothing ever comes easy for the Sabres on defense.
- WATCH LIVE: Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 1) 1
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 70
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 31
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 54
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (70)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (54)