Mar 31, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
The Sabres’ loss to Pittsburgh last night turned out to bad news for a different reason.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News reports Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said Myers is out of tonight’s game thanks to a foot injury suffered last night. In Myers’ stead, T.J. Brennan and Brayden McNabb were each called up to try and fill out his position. Ruff says that Myers is day-to-day with the injury.
Myers has had his share of health issues this season but he’s started to get his game back in shape recently. Brennan and McNabb both in the house for tonight’s game, thanks to fellow defenseman Mike Weber being listed as questionable. Nothing ever comes easy for the Sabres on defense.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5