Mar 31, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
The Sabres’ loss to Pittsburgh last night turned out to bad news for a different reason.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News reports Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said Myers is out of tonight’s game thanks to a foot injury suffered last night. In Myers’ stead, T.J. Brennan and Brayden McNabb were each called up to try and fill out his position. Ruff says that Myers is day-to-day with the injury.
Myers has had his share of health issues this season but he’s started to get his game back in shape recently. Brennan and McNabb both in the house for tonight’s game, thanks to fellow defenseman Mike Weber being listed as questionable. Nothing ever comes easy for the Sabres on defense.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54