Mar 31, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
The Sabres’ loss to Pittsburgh last night turned out to bad news for a different reason.
Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News reports Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said Myers is out of tonight’s game thanks to a foot injury suffered last night. In Myers’ stead, T.J. Brennan and Brayden McNabb were each called up to try and fill out his position. Ruff says that Myers is day-to-day with the injury.
Myers has had his share of health issues this season but he’s started to get his game back in shape recently. Brennan and McNabb both in the house for tonight’s game, thanks to fellow defenseman Mike Weber being listed as questionable. Nothing ever comes easy for the Sabres on defense.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 0
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 0
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 19
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45