Mar 29, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
A Christian organization known as the Passion Movement decided they wanted to do something to help Daniel Sedin, who is currently suffering from a concussion. So when they visited Rogers Arena on Friday, Pastor Louie Giglio and over 10,000 people prayed for his health.
This was all reportedly done at the request of Canucks co-owner Paolo Aquilini, who is a born-again Christian. As is typical when talking about an NHL player who has a concussion, it is unclear when Sedin will return.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6