Mar 29, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
A Christian organization known as the Passion Movement decided they wanted to do something to help Daniel Sedin, who is currently suffering from a concussion. So when they visited Rogers Arena on Friday, Pastor Louie Giglio and over 10,000 people prayed for his health.
This was all reportedly done at the request of Canucks co-owner Paolo Aquilini, who is a born-again Christian. As is typical when talking about an NHL player who has a concussion, it is unclear when Sedin will return.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 14
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 1
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 16
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13