Mar 29, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
A Christian organization known as the Passion Movement decided they wanted to do something to help Daniel Sedin, who is currently suffering from a concussion. So when they visited Rogers Arena on Friday, Pastor Louie Giglio and over 10,000 people prayed for his health.
This was all reportedly done at the request of Canucks co-owner Paolo Aquilini, who is a born-again Christian. As is typical when talking about an NHL player who has a concussion, it is unclear when Sedin will return.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 22
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 133
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 81
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7