Mar 24, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
We’re pleased to inform you that Hall of Famer and Montreal Canadiens’ legend Jean Beliveau has been released from Montreal General Hospital. He is now in a rehabilitation center after suffering a stroke last month.
“His condition is improving, it’s good news,” spokesman Donald Beauchamp said.
Beliveau helped the Canadiens win 10 Stanley Cups over the course of his playing career. He had 507 goals and 712 assists in 1,125 games and ranks second only to Guy Lafleur for points in a Canadiens’ uniform.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21