Mar 24, 2012, 4:59 PM EST
We’ve heard from his teammates about what they think of his suspension, but Keith talked with CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers about how he’s going to stay loose while he’s suspended and he’s sounding an awful lot like Hulk Hogan when describing what his routine will be.
“I want to keep sharp, want to keep in game shape. I’ll do that,” he said. “(I’ll try to) get as much rest, eat properly, get lots of sleep and be working out with Paul (Goodman) and hopefully I can try to use it as my advantage, somehow.”
“Well you know Mean Gene, as long as I take my vitamins, say my prayers, and sharpen these gnarly elbows, Duncamania is gonna run wild on you!“
In all seriousness now, we’re sure the Canucks could care less about what Keith decides to do with his time off. Meanwhile, Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews told Myers he thinks his teammate may have gone “a little overboard” with his hit on Sedin. Political correctness like that is why he’s the leader everyone.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 1
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 11
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56