Mar 24, 2012, 4:59 PM EDT
We’ve heard from his teammates about what they think of his suspension, but Keith talked with CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers about how he’s going to stay loose while he’s suspended and he’s sounding an awful lot like Hulk Hogan when describing what his routine will be.
“I want to keep sharp, want to keep in game shape. I’ll do that,” he said. “(I’ll try to) get as much rest, eat properly, get lots of sleep and be working out with Paul (Goodman) and hopefully I can try to use it as my advantage, somehow.”
“Well you know Mean Gene, as long as I take my vitamins, say my prayers, and sharpen these gnarly elbows, Duncamania is gonna run wild on you!“
In all seriousness now, we’re sure the Canucks could care less about what Keith decides to do with his time off. Meanwhile, Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews told Myers he thinks his teammate may have gone “a little overboard” with his hit on Sedin. Political correctness like that is why he’s the leader everyone.
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11