Mar 23, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Cory Schneider went out of his net to play the puck during Thursday’s game against Dallas. Everything went wrong for him after that.
That play was all that stood between Schneider and his third shutout of the season. Still, the goal proved to be moot as Vancouver won the game 2-1. When that play happened, there was still 12:12 remaining in regulation time, so Vancouver deserves some credit for shaking that off and holding onto their lead. It’s also worth noting that Schneider still has a stunning 1.60 GAA and .947 save percentage in 10 games since the All-Star break.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20