Mar 22, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
Alexander Radulov will make his long-awaited return to the Nashville lineup tonight in Pittsburgh, according to multiple reports.
You know the story by now — Radulov had 26 goals and 32 assists with the Preds in 2007-08, after which he bolted to the KHL where he’s starred the past four seasons. But now he’s back in the NHL, and on a team that appears to be a contender for the Stanley Cup.
Nashville’s coming off a 6-3 home loss to the Oilers on Tuesday – a loss that coach Barry Trotz refused to pin on the hubbub surrounding Radulov’s return.
The Penguins, meanwhile, have a few players worth watching as well.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 8
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 37
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 89
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (89)