Mar 22, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
Alexander Radulov will make his long-awaited return to the Nashville lineup tonight in Pittsburgh, according to multiple reports.
You know the story by now — Radulov had 26 goals and 32 assists with the Preds in 2007-08, after which he bolted to the KHL where he’s starred the past four seasons. But now he’s back in the NHL, and on a team that appears to be a contender for the Stanley Cup.
Nashville’s coming off a 6-3 home loss to the Oilers on Tuesday – a loss that coach Barry Trotz refused to pin on the hubbub surrounding Radulov’s return.
The Penguins, meanwhile, have a few players worth watching as well.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)