Mar 22, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Behind the Net seemingly has a scientific study of everything hockey-related? Want proof? Check out this breakdown of the impact of fan chants in Winnipeg Jets games. (Behind the Net)
Want a nice collection of news and views on Alexander Radulov’s pending return to the Nashville Predators? Check out this post by Dirk Hoag of On the Forecheck. (On the Forecheck)
Rich Peverley took a surprising amount of contact in Boston Bruins practice on Wednesday. Considering there have been some tough times for the B’s, getting the versatile forward back would be a nice boost. (CSNNE.com)
Business experts say that Toronto Maple Leafs’ GM Brian Burke’s “head would roll” in their world. Because sports totally follow the normal rules of business, of course. (The Toronto Star)
San Jose Sharks fans probably wanted their team to go through a grueling bag skate after two listless back-to-back losses in regulation, but head coach Tod McLellan is opting to rest them instead. Probably a good move. (The Mercury News)
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 40
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 17
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 15
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 36
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 96
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead