Mar 21, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
Just to explain what Ryan’s on about:
– Agron, 25, is one of the stars of Glee. She had been dating 28-year-old Sebastian Stan, an actor you may or may not have seen on Gossip Girl.
– According to Fox News, Tebow is “smitten” with Agron, who may or may not have broken up with Stan.
“Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian,” a source said.
But Agron and Stan, who live on separate coasts, apparently split recently for the second time. A source said they were going to live together but now have parted ways, citing the distance between them and their work commitments.
When asked about a split between Agron and Stan, a rep for Agron insisted, “Not true.”
– Does Ryan have a shot? Wait, doesn’t Ryan have a girlfriend? Because according to this, he attended the Twilight: Breaking Dawn premiere with her. Bet if he wasn’t single, he is now.
– Finally…no, this is not a cheap PHT ploy to cash in on the Tebow-mania sweeping search engines today.
– Our next post, “Sean Payton is not suspended from coaching in the NHL,” is.
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 0
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 16
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 8
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 31
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)