Mar 21, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
Just to explain what Ryan’s on about:
– Agron, 25, is one of the stars of Glee. She had been dating 28-year-old Sebastian Stan, an actor you may or may not have seen on Gossip Girl.
– According to Fox News, Tebow is “smitten” with Agron, who may or may not have broken up with Stan.
“Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian,” a source said.
But Agron and Stan, who live on separate coasts, apparently split recently for the second time. A source said they were going to live together but now have parted ways, citing the distance between them and their work commitments.
When asked about a split between Agron and Stan, a rep for Agron insisted, “Not true.”
– Does Ryan have a shot? Wait, doesn’t Ryan have a girlfriend? Because according to this, he attended the Twilight: Breaking Dawn premiere with her. Bet if he wasn’t single, he is now.
– Finally…no, this is not a cheap PHT ploy to cash in on the Tebow-mania sweeping search engines today.
– Our next post, “Sean Payton is not suspended from coaching in the NHL,” is.
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 0
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 3
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 7
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 33
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)