Mar 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
To steal a phrase from Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz, it’s probably not safe to assume that Alexander Radulov until we see the whites of his eyes (over one of those funky Preds duds).
That being said, it sure seems like he’ll be in the NHL soon – maybe even this week – even if his status for next season is cloudy at best. So what kind of impact can the “best player not in the NHL” (another Trotz phrase) make on the West landscape? That’s a tough question, but Kevin Weekes and Chris Therrien probe the issue in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8