Mar 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
To steal a phrase from Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz, it’s probably not safe to assume that Alexander Radulov until we see the whites of his eyes (over one of those funky Preds duds).
That being said, it sure seems like he’ll be in the NHL soon – maybe even this week – even if his status for next season is cloudy at best. So what kind of impact can the “best player not in the NHL” (another Trotz phrase) make on the West landscape? That’s a tough question, but Kevin Weekes and Chris Therrien probe the issue in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 0
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 20
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22