Mar 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
To steal a phrase from Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz, it’s probably not safe to assume that Alexander Radulov until we see the whites of his eyes (over one of those funky Preds duds).
That being said, it sure seems like he’ll be in the NHL soon – maybe even this week – even if his status for next season is cloudy at best. So what kind of impact can the “best player not in the NHL” (another Trotz phrase) make on the West landscape? That’s a tough question, but Kevin Weekes and Chris Therrien probe the issue in the video below:
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 12
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 34
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 72
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'