Mar 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
To steal a phrase from Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz, it’s probably not safe to assume that Alexander Radulov until we see the whites of his eyes (over one of those funky Preds duds).
That being said, it sure seems like he’ll be in the NHL soon – maybe even this week – even if his status for next season is cloudy at best. So what kind of impact can the “best player not in the NHL” (another Trotz phrase) make on the West landscape? That’s a tough question, but Kevin Weekes and Chris Therrien probe the issue in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32