Mar 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
To steal a phrase from Nashville Predators head coach Barry Trotz, it’s probably not safe to assume that Alexander Radulov until we see the whites of his eyes (over one of those funky Preds duds).
That being said, it sure seems like he’ll be in the NHL soon – maybe even this week – even if his status for next season is cloudy at best. So what kind of impact can the “best player not in the NHL” (another Trotz phrase) make on the West landscape? That’s a tough question, but Kevin Weekes and Chris Therrien probe the issue in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 20
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 46
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 123
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 36
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7