Mar 19, 2012, 10:59 PM EDT
Minnesota beat writer Michael Russo brings what could be a suspension-worthy hit to our attention; does Vancouver Canucks center Ryan Kesler deserve more than the clipping penalty he received for this check on Minnesota Wild hitter Cal Clutterbuck?
The Canucks took a 2-0 loss at the hands of the Wild, but should Vancouver lose Kesler for a game or more because of that “low-bridge” hit? Was a penalty enough? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 78
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50