Mar 19, 2012, 10:59 PM EST
Minnesota beat writer Michael Russo brings what could be a suspension-worthy hit to our attention; does Vancouver Canucks center Ryan Kesler deserve more than the clipping penalty he received for this check on Minnesota Wild hitter Cal Clutterbuck?
The Canucks took a 2-0 loss at the hands of the Wild, but should Vancouver lose Kesler for a game or more because of that “low-bridge” hit? Was a penalty enough? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5