Mar 19, 2012, 10:59 PM EDT
Minnesota beat writer Michael Russo brings what could be a suspension-worthy hit to our attention; does Vancouver Canucks center Ryan Kesler deserve more than the clipping penalty he received for this check on Minnesota Wild hitter Cal Clutterbuck?
The Canucks took a 2-0 loss at the hands of the Wild, but should Vancouver lose Kesler for a game or more because of that “low-bridge” hit? Was a penalty enough? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Video: Bruins, Hawks combine for five goals in 11 minutes during wild second period 0
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 61
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 21
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 23
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming