Mar 19, 2012, 10:59 PM EST
Minnesota beat writer Michael Russo brings what could be a suspension-worthy hit to our attention; does Vancouver Canucks center Ryan Kesler deserve more than the clipping penalty he received for this check on Minnesota Wild hitter Cal Clutterbuck?
The Canucks took a 2-0 loss at the hands of the Wild, but should Vancouver lose Kesler for a game or more because of that “low-bridge” hit? Was a penalty enough? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35