Mar 19, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan had a forgettable game against Nashville last night. Ryan finished the night with no points, a minus-1 rating, and three minor penalties, the last of which led to the Predators game-clinching empty net goal.
With a hat trick like that, you couldn’t blame Ryan for being upset with how he played. He decided to take his frustrations out on the officials instead, telling Eric Stephens of the Orange County Register that the men in stripes have a lot of work to do.
“Oh, it’s been horrendous from an inconsistent standpoint,” Ryan said. “You almost don’t know what you get. You’ve got to wave a white towel almost. It’s upsetting. It is what it is.”
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 0
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 13
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 18
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 15
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 50
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35