Mar 18, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
During the first period of today’s Penguins-Flyers game, Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo was the victim of a most unfortunate high sticking incident. It’s unfortunate because it was his teammate Scott Hartnell who was responsible for catching him in the mouth with the blade of his stick.
Check out the sick carnage on this one as Hartnell mixed it up with Pittsburgh’s Kris Letang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17