Mar 18, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
During the first period of today’s Penguins-Flyers game, Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo was the victim of a most unfortunate high sticking incident. It’s unfortunate because it was his teammate Scott Hartnell who was responsible for catching him in the mouth with the blade of his stick.
Check out the sick carnage on this one as Hartnell mixed it up with Pittsburgh’s Kris Letang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39