Mar 18, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
During the first period of today’s Penguins-Flyers game, Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo was the victim of a most unfortunate high sticking incident. It’s unfortunate because it was his teammate Scott Hartnell who was responsible for catching him in the mouth with the blade of his stick.
Check out the sick carnage on this one as Hartnell mixed it up with Pittsburgh’s Kris Letang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 12
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 8
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 31
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 110
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 37