Mar 18, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
During the first period of today’s Penguins-Flyers game, Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo was the victim of a most unfortunate high sticking incident. It’s unfortunate because it was his teammate Scott Hartnell who was responsible for catching him in the mouth with the blade of his stick.
Check out the sick carnage on this one as Hartnell mixed it up with Pittsburgh’s Kris Letang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32