Mar 18, 2012, 4:21 PM EDT
For most of the afternoon, the Penguins looked poised to continue their 11-game winning streak to make it a cool dozen. The Flyers had other ideas though and took them to overtime. There, Scott Hartnell would finish off with under one second left to play with his ripper of a shot past Marc-Andre Fleury giving the Flyers a 3-2 victory.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Hartnell’s goal turned out to be a nice way to make amends for catching his teammate Zac Rinaldo in the mouth with an accidental high stick. After the game, NBC’s Pierre McGuire spoke with Hartnell about the win.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 22
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 52
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39