Mar 18, 2012, 4:21 PM EDT
For most of the afternoon, the Penguins looked poised to continue their 11-game winning streak to make it a cool dozen. The Flyers had other ideas though and took them to overtime. There, Scott Hartnell would finish off with under one second left to play with his ripper of a shot past Marc-Andre Fleury giving the Flyers a 3-2 victory.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Hartnell’s goal turned out to be a nice way to make amends for catching his teammate Zac Rinaldo in the mouth with an accidental high stick. After the game, NBC’s Pierre McGuire spoke with Hartnell about the win.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 4
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50