Mar 18, 2012, 4:21 PM EST
For most of the afternoon, the Penguins looked poised to continue their 11-game winning streak to make it a cool dozen. The Flyers had other ideas though and took them to overtime. There, Scott Hartnell would finish off with under one second left to play with his ripper of a shot past Marc-Andre Fleury giving the Flyers a 3-2 victory.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Hartnell’s goal turned out to be a nice way to make amends for catching his teammate Zac Rinaldo in the mouth with an accidental high stick. After the game, NBC’s Pierre McGuire spoke with Hartnell about the win.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 8
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 11
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33