Mar 18, 2012, 3:18 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Safe to say there’s no love lost between these two teams, eh? Leave it to Scott Hartnell to win it in overtime.
—- Claude Giroux reminded us that he’s having a pretty special season as well.
—- Evgeni Malkin has to be the league MVP after scoring a goal like this.
—- Not every game Sidney Crosby plays is going to be a memorable one.
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 0
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 26
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 48
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 80
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires