Mar 18, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
The Flyers will start today’s game against the Penguins a bit more shorthanded than usual.
Courtesy of CSNPhilly.com, the Flyers will be without defenseman Andreas Lilja and forward Maxime Talbot as they both left yesterday’s game against Boston with separate injuries. Lilja has an upper-body affliction while Talbot hurt his shoulder after fighting Johnny Boychuk.
In Lilja’s place, the Flyers called up youngster Brandon Manning. Having to deal with Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin won’t make life easy for the youngster at all. Jody Shelley takes Talbot’s spot in the lineup to give them a bit more toughness.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54