Mar 16, 2012, 11:08 PM EDT
Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall likes to throw his body around and use his speed as much as just about any talented young forward in the NHL, but it comes with drawbacks. Sometimes his injuries just seem to be a matter of bad luck, though.
Considering Edmonton’s basement placement and the violent look of that collision, it wouldn’t be surprising if Hall finishes another season on the injured list. No word on the severity of the injury just yet, though.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKesyer to two-year, $4.375M extension 0
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12