Mar 15, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
It’s hard enough to score under normal circumstances, but on Wednesday, Marcus Foligno did it while falling and only gripping his stick with one hand.
That was one of two goals Foligno scored in his fourth career NHL game. He’s the son of Mike Foligno, who spent the bulk of his career with the Sabres. Buffalo wasn’t able to capitalize on Marcus’ efforts on Wednesday as the team ended up suffering a 5-4 shootout loss to Colorado.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 22
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 12
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54