Mar 15, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
It’s hard enough to score under normal circumstances, but on Wednesday, Marcus Foligno did it while falling and only gripping his stick with one hand.
That was one of two goals Foligno scored in his fourth career NHL game. He’s the son of Mike Foligno, who spent the bulk of his career with the Sabres. Buffalo wasn’t able to capitalize on Marcus’ efforts on Wednesday as the team ended up suffering a 5-4 shootout loss to Colorado.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7