Mar 15, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
It’s hard enough to score under normal circumstances, but on Wednesday, Marcus Foligno did it while falling and only gripping his stick with one hand.
That was one of two goals Foligno scored in his fourth career NHL game. He’s the son of Mike Foligno, who spent the bulk of his career with the Sabres. Buffalo wasn’t able to capitalize on Marcus’ efforts on Wednesday as the team ended up suffering a 5-4 shootout loss to Colorado.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 4
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31