Mar 15, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
It’s hard enough to score under normal circumstances, but on Wednesday, Marcus Foligno did it while falling and only gripping his stick with one hand.
That was one of two goals Foligno scored in his fourth career NHL game. He’s the son of Mike Foligno, who spent the bulk of his career with the Sabres. Buffalo wasn’t able to capitalize on Marcus’ efforts on Wednesday as the team ended up suffering a 5-4 shootout loss to Colorado.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50