Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Kris Letang‘s return was a smash-hit, with an assist and a +5 rating while leading the Penguins in time on ice. Is he a top five defenseman in the NHL when healthy?
—- The Carl Hagelin-Brad Richards-Marian Gaborik line combined for two New York Rangers goals and six points combined. Are they becoming the most dangerous trio in the NHL? Could they be more dangerous than Pittsburgh’s current top line of Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Chris Kunitz?
—- Crosby had an assist and a +3 rating in the game. Has he set the bar high enough that this was a disappointing performance?
—- The Penguins are now just four points behind the Rangers with a game in hand and one more contest left against New York. Will Pittsburgh take the Atlantic Division or could the Blueshirts hold on?
—- Obvious question alert: does this win convince you that the Penguins are “the team to beat” in the East? If not, which team holds that spot in your mind?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)