Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Kris Letang‘s return was a smash-hit, with an assist and a +5 rating while leading the Penguins in time on ice. Is he a top five defenseman in the NHL when healthy?
—- The Carl Hagelin-Brad Richards-Marian Gaborik line combined for two New York Rangers goals and six points combined. Are they becoming the most dangerous trio in the NHL? Could they be more dangerous than Pittsburgh’s current top line of Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Chris Kunitz?
—- Crosby had an assist and a +3 rating in the game. Has he set the bar high enough that this was a disappointing performance?
—- The Penguins are now just four points behind the Rangers with a game in hand and one more contest left against New York. Will Pittsburgh take the Atlantic Division or could the Blueshirts hold on?
—- Obvious question alert: does this win convince you that the Penguins are “the team to beat” in the East? If not, which team holds that spot in your mind?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 5
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6