Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Kris Letang‘s return was a smash-hit, with an assist and a +5 rating while leading the Penguins in time on ice. Is he a top five defenseman in the NHL when healthy?
—- The Carl Hagelin-Brad Richards-Marian Gaborik line combined for two New York Rangers goals and six points combined. Are they becoming the most dangerous trio in the NHL? Could they be more dangerous than Pittsburgh’s current top line of Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Chris Kunitz?
—- Crosby had an assist and a +3 rating in the game. Has he set the bar high enough that this was a disappointing performance?
—- The Penguins are now just four points behind the Rangers with a game in hand and one more contest left against New York. Will Pittsburgh take the Atlantic Division or could the Blueshirts hold on?
—- Obvious question alert: does this win convince you that the Penguins are “the team to beat” in the East? If not, which team holds that spot in your mind?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)