Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Kris Letang‘s return was a smash-hit, with an assist and a +5 rating while leading the Penguins in time on ice. Is he a top five defenseman in the NHL when healthy?
—- The Carl Hagelin-Brad Richards-Marian Gaborik line combined for two New York Rangers goals and six points combined. Are they becoming the most dangerous trio in the NHL? Could they be more dangerous than Pittsburgh’s current top line of Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Chris Kunitz?
—- Crosby had an assist and a +3 rating in the game. Has he set the bar high enough that this was a disappointing performance?
—- The Penguins are now just four points behind the Rangers with a game in hand and one more contest left against New York. Will Pittsburgh take the Atlantic Division or could the Blueshirts hold on?
—- Obvious question alert: does this win convince you that the Penguins are “the team to beat” in the East? If not, which team holds that spot in your mind?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 13
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)