Mar 15, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Kris Letang‘s return was a smash-hit, with an assist and a +5 rating while leading the Penguins in time on ice. Is he a top five defenseman in the NHL when healthy?
—- The Carl Hagelin–Brad Richards–Marian Gaborik line combined for two New York Rangers goals and six points combined. Are they becoming the most dangerous trio in the NHL? Could they be more dangerous than Pittsburgh’s current top line of Evgeni Malkin, James Neal and Chris Kunitz?
—- Crosby had an assist and a +3 rating in the game. Has he set the bar high enough that this was a disappointing performance?
—- The Penguins are now just four points behind the Rangers with a game in hand and one more contest left against New York. Will Pittsburgh take the Atlantic Division or could the Blueshirts hold on?
—- Obvious question alert: does this win convince you that the Penguins are “the team to beat” in the East? If not, which team holds that spot in your mind?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30