Mar 14, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
To many, Todd Bertuzzi will always be a villain thanks to that ugly incident with Steve Moore.
Still, he moved on with his career and despite bouncing around the league after the Vancouver Canucks traded him, Bertuzzi has found a solid niche with the Detroit Red Wings. The banged-up forward told Helene St. James that he expects to return to action against the Anaheim Ducks tonight.
Bertuzzi isn’t the bulldozer star he once was, but with 30 points in 59 games and the solid chemistry he’s developed, his return will be a welcome sight in Detroit.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 1
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 17
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)