Mar 14, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
To many, Todd Bertuzzi will always be a villain thanks to that ugly incident with Steve Moore.
Still, he moved on with his career and despite bouncing around the league after the Vancouver Canucks traded him, Bertuzzi has found a solid niche with the Detroit Red Wings. The banged-up forward told Helene St. James that he expects to return to action against the Anaheim Ducks tonight.
Bertuzzi isn’t the bulldozer star he once was, but with 30 points in 59 games and the solid chemistry he’s developed, his return will be a welcome sight in Detroit.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 9
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 15
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 17
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)