Mar 14, 2012, 5:19 PM EST
To many, Todd Bertuzzi will always be a villain thanks to that ugly incident with Steve Moore.
Still, he moved on with his career and despite bouncing around the league after the Vancouver Canucks traded him, Bertuzzi has found a solid niche with the Detroit Red Wings. The banged-up forward told Helene St. James that he expects to return to action against the Anaheim Ducks tonight.
Bertuzzi isn’t the bulldozer star he once was, but with 30 points in 59 games and the solid chemistry he’s developed, his return will be a welcome sight in Detroit.
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 19
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)