Mar 14, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
To many, Todd Bertuzzi will always be a villain thanks to that ugly incident with Steve Moore.
Still, he moved on with his career and despite bouncing around the league after the Vancouver Canucks traded him, Bertuzzi has found a solid niche with the Detroit Red Wings. The banged-up forward told Helene St. James that he expects to return to action against the Anaheim Ducks tonight.
Bertuzzi isn’t the bulldozer star he once was, but with 30 points in 59 games and the solid chemistry he’s developed, his return will be a welcome sight in Detroit.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 6
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 16
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 14
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 54
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)