Mar 14, 2012, 3:19 PM EST
Sports gambling site Bovada.com broke out some Crosby prop bets that are worthy of discussion. These four bets caught our eye most, for entertainment purposes only of course.
How Many Minutes will Sidney Crosby play March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Over/under: 14.5 Minutes
Will Sidney Crosby record a point March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Will Sidney Crosby score a goal March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
How many games will Sidney Crosby play in the 2011-2012 Regular Season?
If you’re crazy enough and want to wager whether Crosby’s comeback will keep the Penguins out of the playoffs, you can get 50/1 odds on that. We’d suggest laying off that one. If you think Crosby can help the Pens win the Stanley Cup this season, you can get 6/1 action on that.
If you need to get more amped up for Sid’s return tomorrow night, here’s a preview courtesy of NBC.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 0
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 73
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (74)