Mar 14, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Sports gambling site Bovada.com broke out some Crosby prop bets that are worthy of discussion. These four bets caught our eye most, for entertainment purposes only of course.
How Many Minutes will Sidney Crosby play March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Over/under: 14.5 Minutes
Will Sidney Crosby record a point March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Will Sidney Crosby score a goal March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
How many games will Sidney Crosby play in the 2011-2012 Regular Season?
If you’re crazy enough and want to wager whether Crosby’s comeback will keep the Penguins out of the playoffs, you can get 50/1 odds on that. We’d suggest laying off that one. If you think Crosby can help the Pens win the Stanley Cup this season, you can get 6/1 action on that.
If you need to get more amped up for Sid’s return tomorrow night, here’s a preview courtesy of NBC.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)