Mar 14, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Sports gambling site Bovada.com broke out some Crosby prop bets that are worthy of discussion. These four bets caught our eye most, for entertainment purposes only of course.
How Many Minutes will Sidney Crosby play March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Over/under: 14.5 Minutes
Will Sidney Crosby record a point March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Will Sidney Crosby score a goal March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
How many games will Sidney Crosby play in the 2011-2012 Regular Season?
If you’re crazy enough and want to wager whether Crosby’s comeback will keep the Penguins out of the playoffs, you can get 50/1 odds on that. We’d suggest laying off that one. If you think Crosby can help the Pens win the Stanley Cup this season, you can get 6/1 action on that.
If you need to get more amped up for Sid’s return tomorrow night, here’s a preview courtesy of NBC.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 0
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 40
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 29
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8