Mar 14, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Sports gambling site Bovada.com broke out some Crosby prop bets that are worthy of discussion. These four bets caught our eye most, for entertainment purposes only of course.
How Many Minutes will Sidney Crosby play March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Over/under: 14.5 Minutes
Will Sidney Crosby record a point March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Will Sidney Crosby score a goal March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
How many games will Sidney Crosby play in the 2011-2012 Regular Season?
If you’re crazy enough and want to wager whether Crosby’s comeback will keep the Penguins out of the playoffs, you can get 50/1 odds on that. We’d suggest laying off that one. If you think Crosby can help the Pens win the Stanley Cup this season, you can get 6/1 action on that.
If you need to get more amped up for Sid’s return tomorrow night, here’s a preview courtesy of NBC.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 20
- Everything happens: Ovechkin nails Tavares, Isles score 17
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)