Mar 14, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Sports gambling site Bovada.com broke out some Crosby prop bets that are worthy of discussion. These four bets caught our eye most, for entertainment purposes only of course.
How Many Minutes will Sidney Crosby play March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Over/under: 14.5 Minutes
Will Sidney Crosby record a point March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
Will Sidney Crosby score a goal March 15th vs. the New York Rangers?
How many games will Sidney Crosby play in the 2011-2012 Regular Season?
If you’re crazy enough and want to wager whether Crosby’s comeback will keep the Penguins out of the playoffs, you can get 50/1 odds on that. We’d suggest laying off that one. If you think Crosby can help the Pens win the Stanley Cup this season, you can get 6/1 action on that.
If you need to get more amped up for Sid’s return tomorrow night, here’s a preview courtesy of NBC.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 4
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30