Mar 13, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Chances are that most of us haven’t taken a spin around the ice at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and the chances are even greater that if you’re reading this you’re not a hockey puck. Well, you might be in the Don Rickles sense of the word, but that’s neither here nor there, but now can get an idea what it’s like to cruise the ice from the puck’s perspective.
Sarah Baicker of CSNPhilly.com hit the ice with a specially mounted camera and took a spin around to show us what it’s like to see the inside of the home of the Flyers from ice level. Check out the video and see the inside of an arena like you never have before. Baicker’s puck handling skills aren’t half bad either.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17