Mar 13, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Chances are that most of us haven’t taken a spin around the ice at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and the chances are even greater that if you’re reading this you’re not a hockey puck. Well, you might be in the Don Rickles sense of the word, but that’s neither here nor there, but now can get an idea what it’s like to cruise the ice from the puck’s perspective.
Sarah Baicker of CSNPhilly.com hit the ice with a specially mounted camera and took a spin around to show us what it’s like to see the inside of the home of the Flyers from ice level. Check out the video and see the inside of an arena like you never have before. Baicker’s puck handling skills aren’t half bad either.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54