Mar 13, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Chances are that most of us haven’t taken a spin around the ice at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and the chances are even greater that if you’re reading this you’re not a hockey puck. Well, you might be in the Don Rickles sense of the word, but that’s neither here nor there, but now can get an idea what it’s like to cruise the ice from the puck’s perspective.
Sarah Baicker of CSNPhilly.com hit the ice with a specially mounted camera and took a spin around to show us what it’s like to see the inside of the home of the Flyers from ice level. Check out the video and see the inside of an arena like you never have before. Baicker’s puck handling skills aren’t half bad either.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 28
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3