Mar 13, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Chances are that most of us haven’t taken a spin around the ice at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and the chances are even greater that if you’re reading this you’re not a hockey puck. Well, you might be in the Don Rickles sense of the word, but that’s neither here nor there, but now can get an idea what it’s like to cruise the ice from the puck’s perspective.
Sarah Baicker of CSNPhilly.com hit the ice with a specially mounted camera and took a spin around to show us what it’s like to see the inside of the home of the Flyers from ice level. Check out the video and see the inside of an arena like you never have before. Baicker’s puck handling skills aren’t half bad either.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 64
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50