Mar 13, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Chances are that most of us haven’t taken a spin around the ice at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and the chances are even greater that if you’re reading this you’re not a hockey puck. Well, you might be in the Don Rickles sense of the word, but that’s neither here nor there, but now can get an idea what it’s like to cruise the ice from the puck’s perspective.
Sarah Baicker of CSNPhilly.com hit the ice with a specially mounted camera and took a spin around to show us what it’s like to see the inside of the home of the Flyers from ice level. Check out the video and see the inside of an arena like you never have before. Baicker’s puck handling skills aren’t half bad either.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 2
- In praise of John Tavares 11
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36