Mar 13, 2012, 12:42 PM EDT
Good news for the Flyers today as they’ll have some reinforcements to take on the Devils tonight.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that both defenseman Kimmo Timonen and forward Jakub Voracek will be back in the lineup for Philly. Timonen has been sidelined with a bad back recently while Voracek was clearing the cobwebs after taking a wicked hit from Niklas Kronwall last week.
As for fellow injured defensemen Pavel Kubina and Andrej Meszaros, they’ll continue to be out of the lineup with their various ailments. The Flyers are looking to rebound after losing to the Devils on Sunday. Philadelphia is trying to keep pace with the Pittsburgh Penguins for fourth place in the Eastern Conference, meanwhile the Devils are sneaking up on them from behind looking to get in the mix for fifth.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 53
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)