Mar 13, 2012, 12:42 PM EST
Good news for the Flyers today as they’ll have some reinforcements to take on the Devils tonight.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that both defenseman Kimmo Timonen and forward Jakub Voracek will be back in the lineup for Philly. Timonen has been sidelined with a bad back recently while Voracek was clearing the cobwebs after taking a wicked hit from Niklas Kronwall last week.
As for fellow injured defensemen Pavel Kubina and Andrej Meszaros, they’ll continue to be out of the lineup with their various ailments. The Flyers are looking to rebound after losing to the Devils on Sunday. Philadelphia is trying to keep pace with the Pittsburgh Penguins for fourth place in the Eastern Conference, meanwhile the Devils are sneaking up on them from behind looking to get in the mix for fifth.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 17
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)