Mar 13, 2012, 12:42 PM EDT
Good news for the Flyers today as they’ll have some reinforcements to take on the Devils tonight.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that both defenseman Kimmo Timonen and forward Jakub Voracek will be back in the lineup for Philly. Timonen has been sidelined with a bad back recently while Voracek was clearing the cobwebs after taking a wicked hit from Niklas Kronwall last week.
As for fellow injured defensemen Pavel Kubina and Andrej Meszaros, they’ll continue to be out of the lineup with their various ailments. The Flyers are looking to rebound after losing to the Devils on Sunday. Philadelphia is trying to keep pace with the Pittsburgh Penguins for fourth place in the Eastern Conference, meanwhile the Devils are sneaking up on them from behind looking to get in the mix for fifth.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 8
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 24
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 12
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 46
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 11
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (48)