Mar 12, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
For Colorado’s Matt Duchene, being out with a busted ankle is making life for him difficult enough. He can’t help the Avalanche on their quest to make the playoffs and he’s left with a lot of free time to kill.
Now he’s got something else to do other than get healthy: He has to find his lost driver’s license.
Duchene took to Twitter to ask fans in Denver to keep their eyes peeled for his lost ID after losing it at a concert.
If you happened to find it, Duchene would ask that you Tweet him and then send him a picture of the lost license. As far as letting his address get out on Twitter, he’s not worried about that as he says it’s an old address.
Sure thing Matt, your secret is safe with… Whoever finds it. Let’s just hope he doesn’t discover it on Ebay first instead.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 35
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25