Mar 12, 2012, 11:03 AM EST
For Colorado’s Matt Duchene, being out with a busted ankle is making life for him difficult enough. He can’t help the Avalanche on their quest to make the playoffs and he’s left with a lot of free time to kill.
Now he’s got something else to do other than get healthy: He has to find his lost driver’s license.
Duchene took to Twitter to ask fans in Denver to keep their eyes peeled for his lost ID after losing it at a concert.
If you happened to find it, Duchene would ask that you Tweet him and then send him a picture of the lost license. As far as letting his address get out on Twitter, he’s not worried about that as he says it’s an old address.
Sure thing Matt, your secret is safe with… Whoever finds it. Let’s just hope he doesn’t discover it on Ebay first instead.
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 13
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 37
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 7
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)