Mar 12, 2012, 11:03 AM EST
For Colorado’s Matt Duchene, being out with a busted ankle is making life for him difficult enough. He can’t help the Avalanche on their quest to make the playoffs and he’s left with a lot of free time to kill.
Now he’s got something else to do other than get healthy: He has to find his lost driver’s license.
Duchene took to Twitter to ask fans in Denver to keep their eyes peeled for his lost ID after losing it at a concert.
If you happened to find it, Duchene would ask that you Tweet him and then send him a picture of the lost license. As far as letting his address get out on Twitter, he’s not worried about that as he says it’s an old address.
Sure thing Matt, your secret is safe with… Whoever finds it. Let’s just hope he doesn’t discover it on Ebay first instead.
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 21
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 0
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 36
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)