Mar 12, 2012, 11:03 AM EST
For Colorado’s Matt Duchene, being out with a busted ankle is making life for him difficult enough. He can’t help the Avalanche on their quest to make the playoffs and he’s left with a lot of free time to kill.
Now he’s got something else to do other than get healthy: He has to find his lost driver’s license.
Duchene took to Twitter to ask fans in Denver to keep their eyes peeled for his lost ID after losing it at a concert.
If you happened to find it, Duchene would ask that you Tweet him and then send him a picture of the lost license. As far as letting his address get out on Twitter, he’s not worried about that as he says it’s an old address.
Sure thing Matt, your secret is safe with… Whoever finds it. Let’s just hope he doesn’t discover it on Ebay first instead.
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 21
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 36
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 58
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 33
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 56
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 165
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (165)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (61)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)