Mar 12, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
For Colorado’s Matt Duchene, being out with a busted ankle is making life for him difficult enough. He can’t help the Avalanche on their quest to make the playoffs and he’s left with a lot of free time to kill.
Now he’s got something else to do other than get healthy: He has to find his lost driver’s license.
Duchene took to Twitter to ask fans in Denver to keep their eyes peeled for his lost ID after losing it at a concert.
If you happened to find it, Duchene would ask that you Tweet him and then send him a picture of the lost license. As far as letting his address get out on Twitter, he’s not worried about that as he says it’s an old address.
Sure thing Matt, your secret is safe with… Whoever finds it. Let’s just hope he doesn’t discover it on Ebay first instead.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)