Mar 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
The Flyers have a host of guys hurt both on the blue line and up front, but with a day off today they could reassess where everyone was at and there’s at least a little good news to report.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio gets the scoop that forward Jakub Voracek might be back for tomorrow night’s game against New Jersey after missing his last three games with concussion-like symptoms. Voracek says he’s feeling a lot better since getting rocked by Detroit’s Niklas Kronwall last week.
On the blue line, Pavel Kubina, Andrej Meszaros and Kimmo Timonen continue hurting and Kubina tells Panaccio that he’s got a new injury unrelated to the eye injury he was put out of action with over a week ago. Timonen, meanwhile, is still hampered by a bad back and Meszaros has a groin issue and did not skate with the rest of the injured players.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 24
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 73
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (74)