Mar 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
The Flyers have a host of guys hurt both on the blue line and up front, but with a day off today they could reassess where everyone was at and there’s at least a little good news to report.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio gets the scoop that forward Jakub Voracek might be back for tomorrow night’s game against New Jersey after missing his last three games with concussion-like symptoms. Voracek says he’s feeling a lot better since getting rocked by Detroit’s Niklas Kronwall last week.
On the blue line, Pavel Kubina, Andrej Meszaros and Kimmo Timonen continue hurting and Kubina tells Panaccio that he’s got a new injury unrelated to the eye injury he was put out of action with over a week ago. Timonen, meanwhile, is still hampered by a bad back and Meszaros has a groin issue and did not skate with the rest of the injured players.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)